We are constantly investing in upgrading machines and equipment and maintain a broad range of production equipment to ensure high flexibility and guarantee our ability to satisfy our customers' most complex requirements, both for small and medium-sized production volumes. This flexibility allows the production of strip and foil in a wide range of thicknesses from a few millimeters down to as thin as a few micrometers. Our machines and equipment comprise among others the following:
- 8 rolling mills with 4 to 20 rolls (3 of which are Sendzimir type) equipped for continuous monitoring of rolling thickness
- 7 levelling machines
- 2 stretch-bend levellers
- Numerous pot-type annealing furnaces
- 5 continuous strand furnaces featuring temperatures of up to 1,200 °C, in controlled atmosphere, for strip widths of 20 to 230 mm. Age hardening under tension is also possible
- Brush and polishing machines
- Degreasing equipment
- Cold and hot pickling lines
- 9 longitudinal slitters
- Test laboratory equipped to measure all relevant specifications
- Maintenance workshop capable of servicing and rebuilding machines, grinding and polishing rolling cylinders and sharpening slitter tools
Lamineries MATTHEY has underlined its respect of the environment by introducing a stringent recycling system for all production waste such as oil, alloy residue, coolants etc.
We have always devoted considerable efforts to preserving the environment and preventing pollution. Today, our focus is on noise reduction and reduced water consumption, protecting our facilities and employees against the risk of accidents and in the monitoring and reduction of all types of waste.
Lamineries MATTHEY takes its responsibility for the environment seriously by implementing this policy throughout all processes, from purchasing over production to sales and recycling.