Lamineries MATTHEY's level of competence is far above that of a standard supplier. It includes, amongst others:
- Proven expertise in cold-rolling of thin strips and foils, thicknesses from 0.005 to 1 mm depending on alloy at widths from 1.5 to 230 mm
- A broader product range with thicknesses of up to 3 mm at a width of max. 500 mm
- Great variety of alloys, allowing us to offer the most suitable material for the intended application.
- Technical and metallurgical support during the entire development process
- Great flexibility in production equipment enabling the manufacture of special products in quantities suited for prototyping or test runs
- Continuous and strict control of production quality including dimensional checks and tests for hardness, elongation, tensile strength, yield strength and spring bend limit etc.
- A large stock of rod and wires made of copper beryllium for precision screw machining operations to ensure short lead times.
- Sub-contract work, for example, cold rolling, heat treatment, levelling, slitting etc. Customers benefit from our expert knowledge and the extensive range of production machinery